This is where you can browse products in this store.
Groceries, Organic Powders, organic-powders
Acai from Respect is High in fibre, super rich in antioxidants, contains vitamin E and Calcium. It is also high in Omega 3 and low in calories.
Found on acai palm trees in South American rainforests, acai berries look a lot like grapes. The seed takes up about 80% of the berry, but the remaining 20% pack plenty of vitamins and other nutrients. Not to mention the berries are only about 70 calories a cup. They are full of antioxidants, omega-3 and fibre and thanks to our freeze drying process all that goodness is preserved in our acai powders.
WHY IT IS GOOD FOR YOU !
With a flavor somewhere between chocolate and wild berries our organic acai berry powder is delicious and easy to use. Known as the Amazonian “beauty berry,” acai powder is beloved for its abundance of antioxidants and healthy fats which support healthy skin, hair and nails.
The unique antioxidants in this superfood are called anthocyanins; they give the acai fruit its dark purple hue! Anthocyanins are known to provide multiple health benefits, including supporting healthy cells, reducing inflammation in the body and promoting longevity.
It has many vitamins including vitamin B1, B2 and E. The B’s help convert food into usable energy as well as maintain good eyesight, while vitamin E helps protect your cells from damage. Isn’t that amazing! It doesn’t stop there though.
It has a healthy dose of Omega-3 fatty acids, meaning it is an ideal substitute for fish. We make sure our acai is of the highest quality so you don’t have to worry about any binders or fillers – just pure acai powder.
Try it out and discover your Happy Body and Happy Soul!SKU: 745114890009